- To produce a quality construction product.
- To have highly ethical dealings with all customers and the general public.
- To contribute to society as a good corporate citizen.
- To recognize the worth of each employee as a person.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- To provide training for permanent employees and encourage advancement.
- To share profits with eligible employees.
To be primarily known as the contractor of choice (reliable, quality, safe, honest) for aggregate production in Midwestern Ontario, with a compliment of equipment for both the private and public sectors.
We are a mid-sized aggregate producing company who can deliver the products with a modern fleet of equipment and skilled employees. We are also a maintenance facility for external customers and our own requirements.
Our dedicated employees are our greatest asset.
President: Murray Kerr
Operations Manager: Andrew Kerr
Marketing Manager: John Thomson
Office Manager: Julie Coulter
General Superintendent: Stuart Montgomery
Shop & Equipment Manager: Lee Watson
Parts & Service Writer: Steve Huffman